Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Villa Mateo Terms & Policies
Occupancy: The maximum occupancy for Villa Mateo is 10 persons. Use of the Villa and its common areas is limited to the group reserved in the rental agreement.
Smoking: Smoking is permitted outside the Villa only. Please dispose of cigarettes/cigars in designated canisters only. Extra cleaning/replacement fees will be assessed if there are any smoking related odors/damage inside or litter outside the Villa.
Students: Villa Mateo is not rented to student groups under 25 years of age.
Pets: Pets are not permitted in Villa Mateo.
Electricity, Water and Towels: Here are guidelines for the use of these services.
Here is the rental contract for Villa Mateo.
- "Guest" is 25 years of age or older.
- "Guest" is the individual responsible for renting the Villa on behalf of all guests.
- "Guest" is the individual responsible for complying with all required payments.
- "Guest" is to be the occupant of the Villa during the entire reserved period.
Check-In: Check-In is after 4pm CST without prior approval.
Check-Out: Check-Out is by 10am CST without prior approval. A fee of $50 per hour will be assessed for each hour past the required check-out time.
Reservation/Damage Deposit: Your reservation deposit must be recevied to confirm your reservation. As your reservation deposit, it is non-refundable in the event of cancellation and is not applied toward your rental fee. Upon date of check-in this deposit shall be converted to your "Damage Deposit" and is refundable within 15 days after check-out, providing that the following conditions are met:
- All charges accrued during the stay outside the rental fee are paid prior to departure.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and the Villa is left unlocked.
- No damage is done to the Villa or it's common areas, it's contents or property beyond normal wear and tear.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by Villa Mateo management or local law enforcement.
- If a confirmed notice of cancellation is received more than 90 days prior to your check-in date, then the rental fee is refunded to the Guest and the Reservation/Damage Deposit is forfeited by the Guest.
- If a confirmed notice of cancellation is received within 90 days of your check-in date:
And Villa is not re-rented: Rental Fee will be forfeited by Guest and Reservation/Damage
Deposit will be refunded to Guest.
- Shortened stays or early departure do not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.